Corporate Filings

Corporation filings apply to Companies that have been Incorporated (filed Articles of Incorporation) and want to file additional documents relevant to this Company.


We offers full list of Corporation Filing services in all provinces across Canada including;


Articles of Amendment

Articles of Amendment are used to make important changes to a corporation by amending its Articles of Incorporation. These changes include:

  1. changing the Legal Name of the corporation;
  2. changing the number of directors required by the corporation;
  3. changing the share capital of the corporation; and
  4. for a Federal corporation, changing the province of the registered office.

Articles of Dissolution

If your corporation is ceasing operations, is already is no longer in business, or was never actively used, it must submit a filing called "articles of dissolution" with the government in which your corporation was formed in order to formally dissolve your corporation or non-profit corporation.


Annual Returns

All corporations must file an annual return with the appropriate government department or agency to update their corporate information. Depending on the jurisdiction, the annual return updates changes to any number of the following items: name of corporation; registered office address; correspondence address; corporate directors and officers; fiscal year-end; use of new trade names; and principal shareholder status.