Accounting and Tax Services for Dentists
The fear of dentists, also known as Dentophobia, is real. Very real. However, even the most feared healthcare professionals are afraid of something. What's that, you ask? It is accounting, bookkeeping, and tax. Well, if you are a dentist or a dental practice that could use some help with their accounting and tax filing, we at Blue Ocean Tax have got you covered.sss
What can Blue Ocean Tax do for dentists and dental offices?
From bookkeeping to financial planning to corporate tax returns, we can help you save money by ensuring that you avail optimal tax deductions that your incorporation is eligible for.
With years of experience providing dental accounting services to healthcare professionals from the dental field, Blue Ocean Tax is known for its exceptional level of expertise in filing tax returns.
Our Key Qualities:
Services for Dentist, Hygienist, and other Dental Professionals Employed by a Dental Practice
We, at Blue Ocean Tax, align our work with your financial goals and help you avail the utmost benefits of employee tax deductions. Our tax services include:
Services for Dental Offices and Practices
From financial planning to filing corporate tax returns, we can help your dental office save money by ensuring that you avail optimal tax deductions. Our tax deductions include:
- Keep track of practice production and receivables.
- Maintain separate production totals for all providers.
- Apply payments to a specific transaction.
- Billing and accounting transactions summary for each patient
- Estimate insurance coverage by service and account for maximums, deductibles, and other limits.
- Payroll and bookkeeping
- Providing T4 and T5 tax slips.
- Tax Planning
- Handling Notice to Reader financial statements.
- Corporate tax filings
- Offering guidance to enhance tax deductions for your corporation.
- representation of your corporation on all CRA matters.
CONTACT BLUE OCEAN TAX TODAY!
If you are a dentist, or manage a dental office in the GTA and what to discuss your current accounting and tax requirements, call Blue Ocean Accounting & Tax Firm at 1-833-909-1234 or email us at email@example.com for our no obligation consultation.